Hey Curvies! It's that time of the year when the season changed that means it's shopping time! So you better work that extra shift or skip that starbucks drink because I've got a long list of My 5 must haves for fall. Part 1 all about the much requested wide calf/width boots and plus size coats/trench.
I chose 5 different kind/style of boots and coats. Each has it's own unique style and use. I myself struggle to look for a wide calf boots and plus size coats so I'm saving you the hassle with all the links below. Click and purchase Curvies! Buy ASAP don't let it go away and take advantage of the additional discounts.
Shopping tip : Join online stores mailing list and get an extra 10-15% discount.
Top 5 Must Have Wide Width Boots
1. Over the knee tall boots ~ Torrid - I like the sleek black and fierce style of this boots, it's over the knee perfect for dresses and skirts.
2. Black buckle flat tool boots ~ Ashely Stewart - The mixed pattern and material that this boots has sold me. I would wear this with a nice top and distressed jeans.
3. Sexy side zip tall boots ~ Ashley Stewart - I wouldn't skip a sexy heeled boots, specially this leather boots that's a hybrid fierce and sexy.
4. Joylynn wide calf boots ~ Naturalizer - We all need a brown riding boots. Leather and buckles plus comfort all in this boots.
5. Flat over the knee boots ~ Charlotte Russe - A casual suede boots is much needed for a quick on the go outfit.
2. Black trench coat ~ Torrid - Wool with pleather detail sleeves a better choice for a basic black coat.
3. Canvas trench coat ~ Ashley Stewart - I love this coat it has both trench and coat style and the added black leather trimming that gives the coat a more luxurious style.
4. Wool blend drape neck trench coat ~ Ashley Stewart - This definitely is a one of kind style. Yes it's a basic black but it's uniquely different because of the military style like buttons and neck line.
5. Blush pink trench coat ~ Torrid - A blushing pink coat if you're a follow the trend type of girl. Cute and girly yet classy.
xoxo Ella Z.